Thank-o for Fanco: Young Suburban Professional Writes stuff.

Yeah, I don't write here anymore. Check out Detroit Church Blog. detroitchurchblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Informal Poll

I am doing an unscientific poll.

Do you like the internet?

comment yes or no.

I will post results later.

I'll start things off.

Yes... I like the internet.

5 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Blogger Nick Podges said...

i love the internets.
this: apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/thebenchwarmers/
should give you a little idea of one reason i love them.

 
At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a love/hate relationship with said internet. I wish it didn't steal all of my time.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

INTERNETS!!

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck the internet

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Internet because your opinions usually do not come back to bite you in the ass, unless the big bad brother decides to spy on you. oooooh! Uncle Frank

 

Post a Comment

<< Home