Thank-o for Fanco: Young Suburban Professional Writes stuff.

Yeah, I don't write here anymore. Check out Detroit Church Blog. detroitchurchblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mark Shea and the Duh Vinci Code

Everyone's favorite Senior Content Editor of Catholic Exchange (Mark Shea) is jetting over to Ireland. He is doing a little speaking tour where he exposes the Da Vinci Code for what it is, a load of crap. He will also be debating Michael Baigent, conspiracy theorist and accomplished liar, on National (Irish) TV's Late Late Show. Shea will rightly need our prayers as he debates a man who denies all the basic tenets of Christianity. So yeah do it.

2 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home