Thank-o for Fanco: Young Suburban Professional Writes stuff.

Yeah, I don't write here anymore. Check out Detroit Church Blog. detroitchurchblog.blogspot.com

Friday, October 27, 2006

The post season...

ended like the regular season.



















That would be a choking tiger.
A lot of good things happened this year, but this team is not complete. Perhaps they rushed too quickly to the Series. It sounds rediculous being that it had been 22 years, but this team is young. They are young and talented. They will improve, and within the next few years they should get back. The mistakes will decrease(can't make too many more), and the hitting will improve(can't get much worse). The Cardinals are a storied club, but I don't feel like this year's squad was anything special. Let's face it. The Tigers lost this one. They threw it away... over Sean Casey's head. I look forward to next year, but I feel that this year ended just a little too soon. It really is remarkable the turnaround that has happened in 3 years, and I look forward to continued improvement. Go get 'em next time Tigers, and thanks for the great baseball.

2 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Jen D said...

cute tiger

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Before I clicked on the comments, I said to myself that the new one is from Jen and it is surely a remark about how cute the tiger is.

For serious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home