Alito and the Democrats
So, what’s going on in the world?
Well, some Alito character is in the midst of confirmation hearings. He apparently is hot. I guess I can see that. He is well-qualified. I believe it.
I truly hope he will be an excellent justice.
That is if Ted Kennedy et al. don’t have their way.
They are concerned over the usual thing, privacy.
Privacy as we all know is French for the right to murder unborn children.
They are also concerned with the President authorizing wiretaps without warrants.
Maybe Bush was just trying to be like Clinton and Carter?
The democrats should change their symbol to the Goldfish with as short of a memory they have. Nast really dropped the ball. I guess the jackass is still representative, though.
This is the same party that joined in the beating the war drums. This is the same party that knew that Saddam Hussein had WMDs. …that voted before the war before they voted against it. …that nominated Howard “YEARGH!” Dean the Chairman of their party. …that criticized Bush for not doing enough to prevent 9/11 while it decries his attempts to not letting it happen again. …that criticizes Alito’s membership in CAP, when FDR nominated a former KKK member.
I’m not a fan of Democrats, as you can see.
Republicans are better, but certainly not perfect. Maybe I’ll yell at them later.

1 Comments:
Hey Andrew,
Our politicians make it so easy for blogger fodder. Them dems just gives us more material than the elephant people. The dems seem to hate Alito, so he must be good. Uncle Frank
Post a Comment
<< Home