Thank-o for Fanco: Young Suburban Professional Writes stuff.

Yeah, I don't write here anymore. Check out Detroit Church Blog. detroitchurchblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Flight 93

Whether or not it is "too soon" for such a film to be made is not the topic of this post.
Deena Burnett, the wife of supposed 9-11 hero on Flight 93 Thomas Burnett has been talking about her husband's life before that fateful day.

According to Deena, prior to 9-11 Thomas went to daily Mass to determine what special plan God had for him. They felt it would impact many people and would have to do with the White House. It is something interesting to think about, that his role in keeping that plane from doing more damage than it did was a calling from God. A neat read. I suppose a skeptic could think she is trying to capitalize on the film and the death of her husband for attention and money, but I don't see that.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home