Thank-o for Fanco: Young Suburban Professional Writes stuff.

Yeah, I don't write here anymore. Check out Detroit Church Blog. detroitchurchblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sparky

Sparky said pre-season: Tigers over Cardinals in 5.
I said in May Tigers over Reds in 6.

I'd trust Sparky over me, but I think for funny coincidence value, I think the Tigers and the Reds should play for the WS, as Sparky led both teams to World Championships.

Go Tigers anyhow.

In other news, I think Lamont Sanford called Detroit "Sin City."

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's not get ahead of ourselves and just enjoy the present moment. The Chisox look real good and I have a feeling that the wild card will be tightening up--Bosox,Yanks and Jays. Too bad we are not in the West, then I would start making WS predictions. The Tabby's must find a way to hit the good pitchers. UF

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home