Oh Deer...
I think the biggest question would be this: Why is this national news?
CASCADE TOWNSHIP, Michigan (AP) -- A plastic jack-o'-lantern meant for collecting Halloween candy is threatening the life of a small deer that frequently visits a gated community.The fake pumpkin has been stuck on the animal's snout for at least several days. It appears to be snagged on the young buck's ears or horn buds and is keeping the animal from eating and possibly drinking.
...The bucket also would make it much easier for hunters to see the animal when the state's hunting season begins Wednesday.
Thanks AP for your brilliant reporting. Can you say Pulitzer?
I seem to be missing the story about how Charlie Rangel managed to insult the entire state of Mississippi, which by the way is a fine state. At least he didn't say "Macaca."
Thanks CNN. I bet even the Daily Show covered that one.
In other news, I think Hugo Chavez has been spending a little too much time at DailyKOS.
I wonder what Pat Robertson thinks about that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home