right wing news
John Hawkins over at Right Wing News celebrates his 35th birthday today.
As a present I will direct my traffic (both of you) to his site for a selection of daily kos (vitriolic left wing blog) commenters on Mrs. Alito. If you have a shred of decency you will be offended by their comments.
Happy birthday also to Rush Limbaugh and John Hancock apparently.
Right Wing News is a decent blog. All the ads are a bit annoying, but it’s this guy’s bread and butter, being his day job.
So… read it if you want.

1 Comments:
Hey Andrew, It's all one of me. First time I read Kos. The comments tell me that these people are probably addicted to internet pornography and one handed magazines--what slime. Rush Limbaugh probably hasn't had this much fun since the Clarence Thomas Hearings. I have not listened to the birthday boy since then--so I can only "IMAGINE." Go Scalito! Uncle Frank
Post a Comment
<< Home