Some things I found on the internet.
"why i luv fanco? let me count the ways... :)
i luv fanco, because:
1. of his eyes+lashes
2. he is brainy n resourceful
3. his fastidiousness & attention to details
4. he can bring laughters
5. he is cute (when he's well behaved)
6. he is HOT (when he's serious)
7. he almost looks good in everything
8. he can cook
9. he is similar to me in some ways
10. he is always forgiving
11. he learned french
12. of his well spoken and written english
13. he read newspapers and watch news on tv to keep himself abreast w/ current affairs
14. he looks like a lil' kid when he's sleeping
15. he is always clean n tidy
16. he always smells good
17. he looks v. well groomed
18. he treats his parents well
19. he is my mentor, friend, and luver
18. he is fanco"
Ok, this is obviously not about me since I'm not clean or tidy, I didn't learn french, I probably don't smell good, and I'm not a 'luver'. I don't "almost look good in everything.' I always look good in everything!
So who is this imposter? I guess it's just some dude.
Another Gem:
"Mr Fanco is like a little drill sargent im telling you, yet i still have alot of respect for the man."
I am much too lazy to write all the necessary [sic]'s in there.
-Andrew

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
"clean n tidy?"[sic[
i didnt see a [sic] in your post. was that your error, or the writer's?
OOOOH, i missed it, you covered it up at the end.
Post a Comment
<< Home