Badly Designed Person
I’ll admit that some things are badly designed. But if you are not an idiot they can be easily understood.
Some of these things on this guy’s website make me feel as though he is just an idiot.
Take this for example. I wonder if the giant $ in front of the price was enough to tell him how much he owed.
This guy is just a plain idiot, and his suggestions are stupid. I mean if you read stuff and pay half an ounce of attention, these things we encounter in daily life are pretty simple to use.

3 Comments:
What does the .9 mean? Uncle Frank
i'm pretty sure that's the worst web site i've ever seen.
i really relate to the guy though, being a fellow "mass time waster".
but atleast my time is spent killing internet baddies, and how you say "pwnzin' nubbiez."
not making stupid websites suggesting how things should be remade.
get off your yahoo:geocities butt and fix some of them yourself. Or take some sort of action, instead of rippin on kitchen timers all day? i mean come on, guy.
james.
My goodness, if I had a dollar for everytime I didn't know what I had to pay for gas I'd be uhh...No that guy is a complete moron and it is because of websites like his that I feel that some people do not deserve the right to free speech
Post a Comment
<< Home