New Google Logo
This is a Thank-o for Fanco exclusive.
You will not see this anywhere else.
I have through my covert operations discovered not only that Google has a new logo in the works, but I have here for you, both of my readers, an exclusive preview of the new Google logo. This goes beyond the gentle changes they have made periodically to correspond to current events. I believe this move has been largely inspired by the new market which Google has entered.
Experts at Google say the new logo will be especially popular among "hip" college students and on the West Coast.

Just remember that you saw it here first.

2 Comments:
Seems logically correct to me...
I'd surely buy that.
++++++[-_-]+++++++
ME! Burlesque geek from south-east asia
ping me here:http://naser.blogsome.com
All two of us are impressed and the other 2 billion don't know what their missing. Uncle Frank
Post a Comment
<< Home