Rick Santorum
As far as I know, he is good people. I heard him this morning on the Simulcast on WDEO of Put Out Into the Deep IV- a Catholic Men's conference in Detroit. He is dedicated to life issues and his testimonial was great. His family life and devotion to his Catholic faith is inspiring to anyone who thinks he is "too busy."
Hopefully recordings will be available, because it was good.
Also speaking this morning was Deacon Alex Jones, who after nearly 60 years of being a Pentecostal Evangelical joined the fullness of the Catholic Faith. Another great testimonial.
So tune in for the afternoon to AM 990 in the Ann Arbor area, or online at www.wdeo.net.
I think it will start again at 1pm.
So yeah... if you happen to read this in the next 10 minutes you know what to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home