A new joke.
What's distrusted by Christians and Jews, reviled by Muslims, panned by critics, and hated by albinos?
It's none other than the box office sure-to-be smash the Da Vinci Code. Once you get all these people riled up, there's no stopping you from box office records. I think I will be waiting for it to come out on video, cuz it does prove to be hilarious. I of course want to keep my financial support for a hatchet job on Christendom to a minimum. Blockbuster I don't mind as much. I just hope everyone follows the advice of the tagline to the film and "seek the truth." They will find this, most likely. ( I of course mean the blog posting not the inane comments)
The History Channel is doing its part to promote the film. Richard Leigh, co-author of Holy Blood Holy Grail spoke on one of the documentary type things. He looks like Liam Neeson with long hair, sunglasses and facial hair. He wasn't dressed very nicely and smoked throughout his bits. Not your typical scholar. Anyhow I enjoyed what he said about his book. He basically said that they set out to show it was plausible and he doesn't really believe it. Mr. Brown and his researcher, his neo-pagan wife, seemed to buy it though. Though the "documentaries" as a whole were basically a commercial for the movie, they were somewhat interesting. It debunked some of the more ridiculous claims, but spent more time speculating than anything else.
PS: Why doesn't the Blogspot spellcheck recognize the word "blog?" Weird.

1 Comments:
"Word" doesn't recognize the word Paraclete. It suggested using parakeet. Sorry Bill wrong bird. UF
Post a Comment
<< Home