YOUR DADDY KILLS ANIMALS!
Wow... just wow. Never underestimate just how low a group like PETA will stoop to promote their agenda. A quote:
"Until your daddy learns that it's not 'fun' to kill, keep your doggies and kitties away from him. He's so hooked on killing defenseless animals that they could be next."
Nice slippery slope, PETA.
I got word of this propaganda from Mark Shea's blog
And since it's Thanksgiving: The top ten reasons to feel bad about the fact that you ate turkey today.
This is the group by the way that says that says “A rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. They are all mammals." (Ingrid Newkirk, PETA) This is the group that leaves vans and dumpsters full of euthanized animals.
Needless to say, I am no fan of peta or their deceitful tactics.
I do enjoy eating animals as well.
-Andrew

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home