Thank-o for Fanco: Young Suburban Professional Writes stuff.

Yeah, I don't write here anymore. Check out Detroit Church Blog. detroitchurchblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Try my new P'zone










I have been trying like the dickens to find a suitable photo of Lavan Hawkins. These are the best i can find. If either of my readers can find a good one that would be nice.

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Charlie said...

i was actually looking for one this morning ^_^. The best I came up with was

http://re2.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/232977210

It might also be worth noting that there are a great number of internets that say our friend capitializes the V. (LaVan)

I will continue the search

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is LeVon in jail? I understand that LeVon likes his money--he makes a lot they say. It seems to me he did some naughty things. If he is--maybe a mug shot. Uncle Frank

 

Post a Comment

<< Home